Premium Grade Aluminum Foil Tape with Liner
WOD AFSKTA is an Aluminum Foil Tape is a 3-way fiberglass scrim, dead soft aluminum foil and Kraft paper tape coated with an acrylic adhesive that's carried on a removable paper release liner (3.2-mil thick). Since the foil is malleable, this tape can conform to curved and other irregular surfaces, maximizing contact with the adhesive for a stronger bond. It has a fast, positive grab to the insulation surface, and can be used as an effective closure system for mineral wool or fiberglass insulation systems that contain foil.
WOD AFSKTA FSK tape seals joints and seams on fiberglass duct board with an aluminum face. By providing a vapor barrier, it keeps the integrity of the system strong and intact.
- For heat reflection and dissipation
- Masking in paint stripping, and electroplating
- Sealing vent seams Tape
- Uses include general repair, sealing hot and cold air ducts (excellent HVAC tape), duct insulation systems, sealing aluminum, stainless and plastic seams / joints, temporary repair of metal surfaces, and copper pipe fixing
- Rigid ducts and other sealing applications
- Foil-faced or foil-reinforced duct insulation
- Adhesive: solvent-based acrylic
- Carrier/Backing: aluminum foil/fiberglass scrim/kraft paper
- Release Liner: Siliconized paper
- Thickness: 7 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 73 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 28 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -22°F to 176°F
- Roll Back Tack: 6 inches
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Nashua 338FSK
Note: Items can be custom converted to your needs. Call or E-mail us now for Details!
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.