WOD CPF20 Carpet Protection Film is a temporary, yet extremely effective way to protect carpets from dirt, paint spills, dust, construction debris, puncture, and damage. It protects for up to 45 days with clean removal, leaving no residue behind, and providing 200 ft. of quality, comfort, and peace of mind knowing that expensive, white or new carpets will remain undamaged when remodeling, moving, or painting.
4 Easy Steps Installation
- Unwrap 2 feet of material to get started.
- Apply and adhere firmly.
- Pull and unroll as much as needed.
- Press down for strong adhesion.
Suggestions when applying:
- Make sure to keep the outer plastic for later storage, since the sticky comes on the outside of the product.
- Roll out on top of the desired surface with the sticky side down.
- You might need one person unrolling while the other smooths it down.
- Do not stretch.
- Do not apply to wet or damp carpets.
- Wait 72 hours before applying to newly laid carpets.
- Store the product in a temperature and humidity controlled area.
Note: WOD CPF-20 Premium Plastic Protection Film is not intended for permanent use.
24, 36, and 48 inches.
Application: Synthetic Carpet Protection.
Material: Polyethylene Film.
Thickness: 2 mil.
Peel Adhesion: 20 ounces per inch.
Core: 3-inch core.