Oralite RT10DB Retroreflective Conspicuity Tape
REF DOT-10DB Daybright Colors Microprismatic Retroreflective Conspicuity Tape is prismatic conspicuity material available in a variety of colors including red, white, blue, green, orange and gold. Oralite is the Oracal Group's new brand name for Reflexite. The thin, flexible sheeting has a unique appearance featuring a printed triangular white line pattern. V92 Daybright Colors will enhance the visibility of any police, fire or EMS vehicle. It provides superior visibility and conspicuity to oncoming motorists which results in improved safety and image. UV and solvent resistant coatings ensure durability which allows for rugged outdoor use on the sides and rear of tow trucks, trailers, school buses, farm equipment, automobiles and all types of mobile and industrial equipment.
Aggressive pressure-sensitive adhesive backing designed for rigid metal substrates. Tape is weather resistant and has a 10 year warranty. Maintains reflectivity after impact. Conspicuity-grade material like this is typically 6 or 7 times more reflective than a comparable color in an engineering-grade reflective tape since prism technology is used instead of glass beads so you would be able to see it from much farther distances away. Photos of V92-DB are taken with a flash camera in order to show the reflectivity of the tape; the colors of the tape will be much darker if a high intensity light source (like the flash from a camera or car headlights) are not being directed at the tape.
Tape is Available in 2 Vibrant Colors
Blue - Gold
- Oralite® Visibly BetterTM Retroreflective conspicuity material is a tough weather and solvent resistant product designed for rugged outdoor use on the sides and rear of trucks, trailers, automobiles, and emergency vehicles to enhance safety on the roadway by improving their visibility.
- Durability [10-year warranty] Withstands Brushing off of dirt and grime, and high pressure washing. Polyester based film resists cracking & lifting. Will retain reflectivity even after impact against loading dock or abrasion by chains.
- Unique, Single-ply construction ensures impact and abrasion resistance and easy application.
- 0.008" Thickness resists dirt accumulation typical of competitor's thicker (0.025"), open-cell construction. The Material is extremely thin so there are no raised edges that can catch and tear.
- Unlike competing conspicuity materials, Reflexite conspicuity material features 100% adhesion, with no grid lines that can fill with water and cause premature adhesive failure.
Carrier/Backing: Enclosed lens retroreflective urethane film
Release Liner: paper
Thickness: 8 mils (carrier, adhesive)
Application Temperature: 50°F to 100°F
Specification Met: LS-300C section 3.6.7; ASTM D4956; complies with European RoHS directive 2002/95/EC
Core: 3" Diameter
Note: Available in additional colors and widths for special orders. Call or E-mail us now for Details!
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.