High Tensile Polypropylene Strapping Tape
WOD PST50G Appliance-Grade Tensilised Non-Staining Strapping Tape is a specially designed tape made for holding and securing applications and features stain and adhesive transfer resistance. This High tensilised polypropylene (TPP) strapping tape is made with a Synthetic rubber adhesive system and features residue-free removal, Non Toxic, and no discoloration.
Using WOD PST50G Appliance-Grade Tensilised Non-Staining Strapping Tape during transport helps prevent damage to furniture, appliances, and other products. Shelves, loose bins, other small parts, and especially glass shelving can be kept in place during the move using this strapping tape and then removed without leaving a residue.
Tape is Available in 1 Color
- Used for palletizing, bundling, and reinforcement of various cardboard handles
- Used for combining corrugated and cardboard boxes.
- Non-critical bundling applications
- Holding and securing doors, trim, shelves, and other small parts in the appliance industry
- Closing, holding, and securing in the automotive, furniture, and office equipment industries
- Great for reinforcement of shipping cartons as well as bundling and strapping of heavy goods and securing pallets, which are exposed to shocks during transport.
- "L" clip and "C" clip closures and reinforcements
Adhesive: Synthetic Rubber How are adhesives different?
Carrier/Backing: Tensilized polypropylene (TPP)
Thickness: 5 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
Adhesion: 64 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
Tensile Strength: 228 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Tesa 51010
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.