Light Duty Transfer Tape with Extended Liner
WOD PR-ELTHL is a removable transfer tape with synthetic rubber based adhesive and a 42# coated Kraft paper with finger-lift edge. Clear, lightweight adhesive for temporary bonding with clean removable from a variety of surfaces. Good for lightweight attachments that require a short term bond. Business and hospital forms, mailers and envelopes, labels and advertisements. Tissue carrier is laminated to a siliconized paper release liner. The release liner is printed with the words "TO EXPOSE ADHESIVE REMOVE LINER" which makes it ideal when the tape is put on items being sent to end users.
- Point-of-purchase displays and signs
- Perfect for mounting heavy posters & signs, promotional displays, inventory tags on cartons, and mounting name plates.
- For permanent poly bag sealing, board envelope and box fabrication
- For business forms presses and collators, tag and label mounting
- For packaging and box closure.
Adhesive: Synthetic Rubber How are adhesives different?
Carrier/Backing: Tissue paper
Release Liner: 42# siliconized paper w/ finger-lift edge
Thickness: 3.5 mil (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
Adhesion: 2.1 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
Loop Tack: 17.6 ounces per inch
Service/Operating Temperature: 20°F to 150°F
Core: 3" Diameter
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.