WOD PMT22G Green Painter’s Tape is a High Tack Masking Tape used in the flooring industry because of its clean release for up to 21 days after application, without losing its holding power. It is commonly used on hardwood floors, rugs, drywall, ceramic tiles, ceilings, metal window frames, baseboards, or glass, for molding, masking, marking, or holding polyethylene films.
- Achieve sharp and smooth paint design.
- UV, sunlight, and moisture resistant.
- Easy to Install.
- 100% made in the USA.
- Clean and dry the desired surface in order for the tape to stick properly.
- Do not stretch, it might lift or break.
- Make sure the tape is firmly adhered to by pressing it down.
- Wait up to 60 minutes before you begin painting.
- Wait until the paint is dry to the touch before removing the tape.
- To prevent the paint from being pulled up, or from splitting along the paint line, use a utility knife or razor blade to separate it along the edges.
- Remove the tape at a 45-degree angle. If adhesive sticks to the surface, try a 90-degree angle.
Adhesive: Synthetic Rubber
Thickness: 4.4 mils.
Core: 3 in. diameter core.
Temperature Resistance: Up to 203 F.