Low Density Polyethylene Film Tape
WOD LDPFT-5A Provides high adhesion and cohesion which yields a permanent bond with virtually no edge bleed out. Excellent long term aging stability without yellowing. Will not crack or crease at low temperatures.
Tape is Available in 8 Vibrant Colors
Clear - Black - White - Red - Green - Blue - Yellow - Orange
- Greenhouse Repair Tape
- Splicing, general purpose sealing/seaming and spiral wrapping
- Protective overlaminate & patching where a highly conformable and clear material is required.
- Excellent moisture barrier that Conforms well to irregular surfaces
- Used for color coding, decorative markings, stripping, sealing, splicing & seaming
- Provides strong bond but still removes cleanly from most surfaces.
- Great for general protection against moisture, UV, chemicals, solvents, and abrasion.
Adhesive: Acrylic How are adhesives different?
Carrier/Backing: Low density polyethylene (LDPE) film
Thickness: 5.5 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
Adhesion: 56 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
Tensile Strength: 11 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
Application Temperature: 50°F to 120°F
Service/Operating Temperature: -40°F to 190°F
Core: 3" Diameter on a Plastic Core
Alternative to: 3M 480 (acrylic), 483 (rubber); Patco 502A, 503A (acrylic), 502R & 503R (rubber).
Note: Other colors available as special order. Call for Details.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.