Double Sided PVC Tape
WOD DCPVC78 is a PVC film coated on both sides with a water based acrylic adhesive. On a gold siliconized paper liner. The adhesive system of this double-sided tape is extremely aggressive and will bond to nearly all materials (even on difficult surfaces like foams, PE and PP films). Has excellent temperature, UV, aging, and water vapor resistance. Used for bonding rubber, plastic, metal, and wood substrates and for permanent mounting of nameplates, posters and mats. Has a one hour dwell before adhesion reaches maximum.
Tape is Available in 2 Color Films
Black - Clear
- For hemming vinyl banners and decorative trim on appliances and furniture.
- For securing attachment of extruded plastic profiles in furniture and general industries
- For permanent mounting of nameplates and decorative trim on appliances and furniture.
- For bonding trims in automotive and other industries
- For mounting plastic and wooden trims, mounting decorative POS materials and displays, mounting signs and scales, mounting and bonding in the appliance industry.
Adhesive: Water Based Acrylic
Carrier/Backing: Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film
Release Liner: Gold siliconized paper
Thickness: 7.87 mils (carrier, adhesive)
Adhesion (1 hr. dwell): 157 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
Service/Operating Temperature: -40°F to 176°F
Shear Resistance: 14 pounds per square inch
Core: 3" Diameter
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.