Double Sided Exhibition Carpet Polyester Fabric Tape
WOD DCCT110R Double-Coated Polyester Fabric Tape is a a premium quality, double-sided tape on a cloth carrier that can be removed cleanly from most surfaces with no leftover residue, choose WOD DCCT110R Multi-Purpose Double-Coated Carpet Tape. The residue-free easy removal feature makes the tape popular as a temporary flooring and carpet hold-down in exhibition and convention halls. It's the perfect answer when you need short-term special event flooring and must leave a clean surface behind.
WOD DCCT110R multi-purpose double-coated carpet tape, otherwise known as a double-sided gaffers tape, will give you as much as 40 ounces per inch of peel adhesion. This powerful tape can even be used as a lint roller for picking up microscopic residue and dirt. WOD DCCT110R carpet tape comes on a blue film liner for added visibility when used over a large area.
- Used extensively in the convention and trade show industry as it will leave no adhesive residue upon removal from most substrates.
- Used for carpet hold-down and other general purpose uses in aircraft manufacturing
- Due to the flexible fabric backing and the high coating weight, it is particularly suited for mounting on rough, fibrous surfaces, such as laying carpet.
- Used for general holding, joining, attaching, and laminating applications
- Lint roller alternative - pulls up loose surface residue
- Hold plastic drop cloths in place while painting
- For carpet and pad installation at convention centers, arenas and hotels
- Hold aluminum and carbon fiber to router table
- Holds templates down to wood boards for router work
- Re-attach inside trim of plastic window frames
- Prevent cats from scratching upholstery (won't damage cloth)
- Holds an exercise mat securely on top of carpeting
Release Liner: low-density polyethylene (LDPE) film
Thickness: 11 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
Adhesion: 40 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
Tensile Strength: 20 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
Service/Operating Temperature: 40°F to 200°F
Specification Met: Boeing BAC5034-4 Section 5.1.a(1)(a); can contribute toward satisfying EQ Credit 4.1 (Low Emitting Materials) under LEED
Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Berry Plastics Polyken 105C.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.