Hazard Identification Barricade Tapes
WOD BRC Barricade Tape is a non adhesive film barrier. It is available in Black on Yellow, Black on Red, and Solid Red colors. The yellow type helps barricaded areas to represent safety and health concerns. The targeted areas may include places with hoses on the ground, noisy areas due to equipment use, congested work areas, etc. The Yellow type allows people to enter the barricaded area carefully provided they move with caution. The red color is used to barricade restricted areas to indicate safety and health concerns of an immediate or high potential degree. Its usages include overhead loads, suspended loads, work being performed overhead, and high noise exposure.
Stock legends including "Caution Do Not Enter", "Caution Men Working", "Cuidado", "Caution Buried Lines Below", "Fire Line Do Not Cross", "Sheriff Line Do Not Cross" and alternating "Caution Cuidado" can be chosen.
- Helps mark the necessary construction areas to indicate safety and health concerns of a low degree or an immediate high potential degree.
- Since the material is waterproof, it ensures strong resistance to wet and rainy season or windy areas
- 100% virgin plastic with high toughness ensures that it cannot be torn.
- Adhesive: N/A
- Carrier/Backing: polyethylene (PE) film
- Thickness: 2.5 mils (carrier)
- Core: 3" Diameter
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.