Heavy Duty Bidirectional Filament Strapping Tape
WOD FIL-835B-D is a Packing Tape designed for highly demanding bundling, palletizing and strapping applications. Its flexible fiberglass backbone and synthetic rubber adhesive provide high weight holding capacity and help pack overfilled packages conveniently. The Bi-Filament Strapping Tape is extremely durable and does not fall off or detach soon. A pressure sensitive silicone adhesive is engineered with this tape to withstand a higher level of pressure during installation and produce tight hold and strong adhesion thereafter. This tape is great for tabbing or seaming in the metal fabricating industry. Other applications are building your hexayurt shelter, and various household repairs.
WOD FIL-835B-D Heavy Duty bifilament string Tape is a useful solution to bundle odd-shaped materials and seal packages. This tape can be used to secure loose parts during shipment and has superior carton sealing strength for your heaviest loads. Use WOD FIL-835B-D to reinforce packages and as an economic alternative to plastic or metal strapping.
- Has filaments in both directions - you'll use less product than with single-direction tape
- Polypropylene tape with strong synthetic rubber adhesive
- Fiberglass reinforcement
- Available in 60-yard rolls with widths from .5 inch to 18.33 inches
- Hexayurt Tape for building shelters. Able to Withstands extreme conditions of the Burning Man Event and more!
- Uses for the Heavy-Duty Tape include: Box closing and sealing, Reinforcing, Packaging, Carton sealing, Bundling operations, Holding, Strapping, and General bundling
- Used for tabbing/seaming in the metal fabricating industry.
- For home, business and industrial use
- Ideal choice for Entrepreneurs and current E-Commerce Businesses, Brick and Mortar Stores, Warehouses, Dropshippers, and More looking for Heavy Duty Packing Tape
- Great for reinforcement of shipping cartons as well as bundling and strapping of heavy goods and securing pallets, which are exposed to shocks during transport.
- There are some other innovative uses for strapping tape, including quickie book repair, in which the tape can be used to create a snug and flexible spine for a damaged book, and securing bundles of loose objects such as curtain rods for transit.
Adhesive: Synthetic Rubber
Carrier/Backing: Fiberglass filament reinforced polypropylene film
Thickness: 4.7 mils (carrier, adhesive)
Adhesion: 91 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
Tensile Strength: 155 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: 3M 8959; IPG 745; Cantech 190; Sicad FGBD; Tesa 4579.
Note: Most of our items can be custom converted to your Width and Length needs. Call or E-mail us now for Details!
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.