Anti Slip or Non-skid Safety Grit Tape
Premium Non-Skid Tape is a 32 mil 60 grit silicone carbide high traction, anti-slip tape. This non-skid tape has a waterproof backing and is coated with an aggressive acrylic adhesive (more permanent than a synthetic rubber adhesive). WOD Non-Skid Tape is used indoors or out on stairs, pool areas, ramps, work areas, skateboards and garage steps. The 60 grit silicone carbide surface is similar in feel to 60 grit sandpaper therefore it is not appropriate for bare feet. NST-20C complies with OSHA 1910.263(3).
Also please note the semi-transparent/translucent color is only partially transparent while the white color is completely opaque. WOD NST-20C is not coated with an adhesive that can be submerged or put underwater. So if when applied there is any gaping which would allow water to seep underneath to the underside of the tape water would degrade the adhesive pretty quickly. Also the substrate it is applied to must be dry, in good condition, and free of any debris when the tape is applied so the adhesive bond can form correctly.
Tape is Available in 13 Vibrant Colors
Black - Black/Yellow - White - Clear - Gray - Red - Orange - Yellow - Green - Blue - Fluorescent Red - Fluorescent Orange - Fluorescent Yellow
How To Apply
1. Ensure that the surface is completely free from any debris. The best cleaning medium is a solvent such as isopropyl alcohol applied with a clean cloth. The surface should be dry and free from any loose particles. Prime and seal unpainted wood and concrete surfaces.
2. Cut the tape to the desired length and round the corners with scissors.
3. Peel release paper and place in desired location.
(When the temperature is low, please slowly heated with a hair dryer, and gum with good results)
- Construction industry - Floor marking, Safety protection, and general purpose Anti slip needs.
- Sure Step Anti-Slip cleats are essential in industrial enviroments, machine shops, and work areas to prevent dangerous and costly hazards.
- Boating and RV industry - for Stairs and steps where non-skid application is needed when wet
- For indoors or outdoors; on Walkways - Ramps - Stairways - in Machine shops - Work areas stairs - Pool areas - Skateboards - Garage steps
Carrier/Backing: 60 grit silicone carbide
Release Liner: Paper
Thickness: 32 mils (carrier, adhesive)
Adhesion: 60 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
Tensile Strength: 36 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
Specification Met: OSHA 1910.263(3)
Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: 3M Safety Walk (tm), Jessup Safety Track (tm) 3100; TLC CT806.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.