Double Sided Polyester Tape
WOD DCPE35WBA Double Coated Tape is a double sided tape that offers an extremely aggressive quick stick, high peel and high shear strength on a variety of substrates, especially paper. Double sided adhesion increases dimensional stability for easy handling, making it an ideal choice for both zero speed and flying splices during printing.
Double Coated Tape is a 3.5 mil double coated polyester tape with Acrylic Adhesive mounted on a siliconized 2.7 mil, 78 gr. white glassine paper release liner. It offers excellent UV resistance, with good temperature and humidity resistance for high performance splicing during rigorous printing applications. This tape will perform well up to 248°F/120°C in the short term, and up to 150°F/65°C for days or weeks. It adheres well to a variety of high and low surface energy substrates including metals, glass, wood, paints and many plastics, as well as most grades of paper, films and foils, and clay coated and corrugated paper stock.
- Ideal for laminating difficult substrates and various webs, such as dissimilar metals, foams, and foils.
- For mounting nameplates and keyboard assembly
- For high speed flying splice of paper, corrugated paper, plastics, films, foils, and more.
- For splicing thin plastic films.
- Adhesive: Solvent Based Water Acrylic
- Carrier/Backing: Polyester (PET) film
- Release Liner: 78 gr. white glassine paper
- Thickness: 3.5 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 44 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -40°F to 248°F
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Venture 514CW & 518; 3M 415; Adchem 254M; International Tape 202 & 203; Anchor 593; Berry Plastics Polyken 126.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.