Double Sided Polyester Tape
WOD DCPE35C is a Double Coated Film Tape is a polyester film substrate coated on both sides with a modified solvent-free water-based acrylic adhesive (the adhesive has a one hour dwell time) with superior moisture resistance in high humidity and excellent low and high temperature performance. Perfect for splicing of various materials such as papers, plastics, films and foils. Can be used for mounting nameplates, keyboard assembly, and laminating dissimilar metals. DCPE35A's adhesion (29 ounces per inch) is comparable to a general-purpose masking tape.
- Ideal for laminating difficult substrates and various webs, such as dissimilar metals, foams, and foils.
- For mounting metal or plastic badges and signs
- For fixing reflection foil to LCD frame
- For splicing thin plastic films.
- Adhesive: Solvent Based Water Acrylic
- Carrier/Backing: Polyester (PET) film
- Release Liner: Gold siliconized paper
- Thickness: 3.5 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 29 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -40°F to 392°F
- Core: 3" Diameter
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.