Premium Grade Pinstriping Marking Floor Splicing Arrows Vinyl Tape
WOD VTCA Vinyl Arrows On A Roll are SPVC vinyl die cut Arrows on a pressure-sensitive adhesive roll. Used for aisle marking, color coding, inventory identification, defect marking, and numerous other applications. Made of durable vinyl construction so product is waterproof and can withstand heavy traffic. Another use for the 1/2 inch diameter yellow Arrows is to use as a marker strip on the nose of checker-plate stair treads to meet the new codes that require a contrasting color on the front of every stair tread. The Arrows slip down inside the checkers as a clean strip at the front of the tread and don't wear or mar.
For the 1/2, 3/4 and 1 inch diameter Arrows there are 1,000 Arrows on a roll and all other sizes have 500 Arrows on a roll.
Tape is Available in 12 Vibrant Colors
Yellow - White - Black - Clear - Red - Orange - Light Blue - Dark Blue - Gray - Purple - Dark Green - Dark Brown
- For exterior use laminated film to reduce fading
- Lane marking (i.e. school gym floors all kind)
- Identify hazardous or restricted areas
- Marking tape for product during manufacturing process
- Adhesive: Synthetic Rubber
- Carrier/Backing: Laminated soft polyvinyl chloride (SPVC) film
- Thickness: 5.1 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 11 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 11 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Core: 3" Diameter
Note: Other colors available as special order. Call for Details.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.