WOD PMT21B Blue Painter’s Tape is a high-performance masking tape that doesn’t dry out or lose its holding power and yet can be cleanly removed for up to 21 days after application. It is commonly used on drywall, glass, hardwood floors, and wood trim. can also be used in the flooring industry because of its clean release. WOD Blue Masking Tape can be used to mask floors, hold polyethylene film, and make floor markings.
- Achieve sharp and smooth paint design.
- UV, sunlight, and moisture resistant.
- Easy to Install.
- 100% made in USA.
- Clean and dry the desired surface in order for the tape to stick properly.
- Do not stretch, it might lift or break.
- Make sure the tape is firmly adhered to the surface by pressing it down.
- Wait up to 60 minutes before you begin painting.
- Wait until the paint is dry to the touch before removing the tape.
- To prevent the paint from being pulled up, or from splitting along the paint line, use a utility knife or razor blade to separate it along the edges.
- Remove the tape at a 45 degree angle. If adhesive sticks to the surface, try a 90-degree angle.
Adhesive: Synthetic Rubber.
Thickness: 4.4 mils.
Core: 3 in. diameter core.
Temperature Resistance: Up to 203 F.