WOD Lead Foil Tape in Bulk, Acrylic Adhesive (Multiple Sizes), LFTA
- WHOLESALE LEAD TAPE - We only sell lead foil tape by the case. You can mix and match sizes in order to get a larger discount (Note: total rolls per case may change depending on tape size).
- LEAD TAPE - Manufactured to be electrically and thermally conductive, this adhesive tape carries a strong acid and base resistance — ideal for electroplating or as a radiation barrier.
- CONFORMABLE TAPE - The linered, pliable tape can be formed into detailed and intricate shapes and is perfect for assembling or manufacturing processes.
- DURABILITY - Backed with an aggressive removable acrylic adhesive, lead foil tape offers excellent conformability and adheres to a variety of surfaces, resisting flame, moisture, weather, UV degradation, chemicals, and radiation. Meets Fed. Spec HH-T-0029, Amendment 2.
- PEACE OF MIND SHOPPING. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! - If you are not satisfied, we will do our due diligence to make sure you are completely satisfied with the product and service. Just send us an email, and we promise to make it right!
Lead Foil Tape
Lead Foil Tape is a 100% pure lead foil which is highly malleable and can be shaped to the most intricate patterns. Coated with a specially designed aggressive acrylic adhesive system which is weather, solvent and heat resistant. Used for sealing double-paned windows; decorative leaded windows, radiation/ x-ray shielding; and as a vapor barrier and mask for electroplating. Comes on a paper release liner.
- Used for sealing double-paned windows
- Radiation barrier, x-ray shielding
- Masking x-ray plates, electroplating, and chemical milling
- Decorative leaded windows.
- Adhesive: Acrylic How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: Lead foil
- Release Liner: Paper
- Thickness: 6 mils (carrier) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 35 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 18 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -30¬∞F to 275¬∞F
- Elongation: 15%
- Specification Met: Fed. Spec HH-T-0029, Amendment 2.
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: LF-5A; 3M 34201 & 420; Lamart 245L; 245L-R.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.
Full Pricing Table
36 YD - Silver
|ROLL SIZE||RLS/CS (ROLLS PER CASE)||QUANTITY ORDERING|