General Purpose Masking Tape
WOD GPM-63 General Purpose Masking Tape Cream Color is a utility-grade crepe paper masking tape. Conforms to a broad range of surfaces and offers the lowest adhesion of any of the general purpose masking tapes we sell. It is used for paint masking, sealing, holding, light bundling, splicing and labeling for home, school, and industry. Please note paper masking tape is thin and if ordering in wide widths like 6 inches and above unwind the tape very slowly from the roll to ensure the tape doesn't tear - or unwind with a spindle or rod through the tape core and use equal force across the width of the tape.
- Recommended for general purpose applications such as light bundling, sealing, and holding
- Air-dry commercial painting
- Other applications include labeling foods and homemade products for storage listing name and date with a sharpie
- For cardstock card, scrapbooking projects, taping off guitar fret boards, drafting table work, and attaching sketch paper to Huion
- Adhesive: Natural Rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: crepe paper
- Thickness: 5 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 16 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 19 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: up to 208°F
- Elongation: 10%
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Alternative to Tesa 53123 & 50124; Hystik 803; 3M 200 & 2307; Shurtape CP83 & CP107; IPG PG415 & PG515; Cantech 107-00; Alpha Beta 63.
Note: Items can be custom converted to your needs. Call or E-mail us now for Details!
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.