WOD Cord Cover Tape in Bulk, Matte Black 140 Mesh Cloth, DTCZT
- WHOLESALE CORD COVER TAPE - We only sell duct tape by the case (Note: total rolls per case may change depending on tape size).
- KEEP IT ALL CLEAN - It removes cleanly from most surfaces and the adhesive-free zone or channel leaves the cables with no gummy or sticky residues.
- EASY TO INSTALL - Can be cut to the specific length you need with a scissor or utility knife. It provides an adhesive-free channel in the center length of the tape so you can slide the cables to adjust or position them after you have taped them down. It sticks to carpets, tile, and other surfaces.
- KEEP IT ALL ORGANIZED - Ideal for warehouses, convention, conference or seminar centers, exercise rooms, theaters, schools or working areas to cover up exposed wires like power extensions, ethernet, HDMI or computer system cables from the floor or wall.
- PEACE OF MIND SHOPPING 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! - if you are not satisfied, we will do our due diligence to make sure you are completely satisfied with the product and service. Just send us an email, and we promise to make it right!
Cable Cover Tape
Cable Tape is used to manage cables, cords & wires and avoid accidental tripping & unplugging in warehouses, convention centers, theaters, etc. The center length on the adhesive side of the tape has a plastic coating ("DEAD ZONE") that creates an adhesive-free zone or channel for cables so they do not get gummy with adhesive residue. Removes cleanly from most surfaces. Hand-tearable.
Cable Cover Tape Applications
- Cable tape is ideal for use in theaters, convention centers, concert halls, garages and other places that combine large amounts of cable and wire with frequent visitors.
- Securing cables
- Reduces accidental tripping and unplugging
- Adhesive: Natural Rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: 140 mesh polyethylene coated cloth
- Thickness: 12.8 Mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 32 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 47 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -31°F to 176°F
- Core: 3" in. diameter neutral
"Dead Zone" Widths
- 3" inch(75mm) = 40mm dead zone
- 4" inch(100mm) = 57mm dead zone
- 6" inch(150mm) = 80mm dead zone
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.
Full Pricing Table
40 YD - Black
|ROLL SIZE||RLS/CS (ROLLS PER CASE)||QUANTITY ORDERING|