WOD CM0800WT Automatic Definite Length Tape Dispenser with Heavy Base and Battery Operated: For up to 1 in.
- Buy 5 for $1,308.83 each and save 5%
- Buy 10 for $1,267.50 each and save 8%
Definite Length Tape Dispenser
WOD CM0800WT dispenser is recommended for BOPP, polyesters to 3.5 mil, and some flatback tapes. Not suitable for thick films, stretchy films (vinyls), or foil tapes.
Automatic low cost tape dispenser. Dispenses tape from: Width of 1/4” to 1” and automat- ically advances tape to 3-fixed lengths of 1.18”, 1.77” and 3.54”. Tape is cut by raising and pulling across a serrated blade which activates a switch to advance the next piece of tape. Maximum roll O.D. is 5-1/4”. comes with 1” and 3” cores. Battery operated or electronic. CM0800WT comes with AC adapter.
Tape dispensers hold and cut tape. They are used in manufacturing, assembly, and packaging. Tape guns are portable, hand-held tape dispensers that are useful for small jobs. Table-top dispensers allow an operator to tear off the tape and then bring it to the point of application. Manual table-top dispensers allow an operator to pull and tear any amount of tape, or to dispense a fixed amount of tape by use of a hand lever. Electric dispensers may be actuated by the push of a button or by a sensor that detects when the previously cut length of tape has been removed. Most tape dispensers work with pressure-sensitive tapes, such as transparent office tape, packing tape, or strapping tape. Gummed tape dispensers, also known as water-activated tape dispensers, work with water-activated adhesive tape. These dispensers moisten each piece of tape as it is dispensed.
- Automatically advances tape
- 3 fixed lengths: 1.18" (30mm), 1.77" (45mm), 3.54" (90mm)
- Dispense tape from .25" (7mm) to 1" (25.4mm) in width
- Comes with 1" (25mm) and 3" (76mm) cores
- Tape is cut by raising and pulling across a serrated blade, which activates a swtich to advance the next piece of tape
- Optionally takes three "D" batteries (not included) for operation without the included AC adapter
- Manufactured of Japanese components
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.