Copper Foil Tape with Conductive Adhesive
WOD CFL-5CA Copper Foil Tape Copper Foil Tape is a 1 oz. rolled copper foil which provides excellent solderability and conformity. Used for RFI/EMI (electromagnetic interference/radio-frequency interference) shielding applications in the electrical/electronics industry (used to shield integrated circuit chips, cables and motors).
WOD CFL-5CA is coated with an acrylic adhesive which is uniformly dispersed with conductive spheres. Its conductive adhesive is ideal for printed circuit board modification, security-alarm circuit repairs, and prototype wiring-board layout and design. Also for cable wrapping to provide EMI/RFI shielding, seaming of EMI/RFI shielded rooms for electrical continuity, static charge draining and for surface contact to non-solderable materials (e.g. aluminum or plastics).
The copper foil sheet resistivity is 0.003 Ohms/square inch. Its aggressive acrylic adhesive system creates a superior bond. Annealed and non-tarnishing, bright copper color. Flammability: File #130121, UL 510, Section 4. Can also be used for decorative arts & crafts projects.
- Cable wrapping to provide EMI/RFI shielding, seaming of EMI/RFI shielded rooms for electrical continuity, static charge draining, surface contact to non-solderable materials (e.g. aluminum or plastics).
- Metallic accent for lamp shades, cupboards and other household decorative projects
- Repairing, modifying and prototyping wiring boards
- Flat conductor assemblies
- Shielding of joints and seams
- RFI/EMI shielding of transformer/reactor coils and other small electromagnetic components
- Shielding of cable splices
- Adhesive: Acrylic How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: copper foil
- Release Liner: 60# paper
- Thickness: 3.2 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion (1 min. Dwell): 37 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Adhesion (24 hr. Dwell): 59 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 37 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -40°F to 248°F
- Elongation: 6%
- Electrical Resistance: 0.003 ohms per square inch
- Specification Met: Flammability: File #130121, UL510, Section 4
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: 3M 3313; Permacel P-391; Lamart 882; Chomerics CCH101; Venture 1697; Saint-Gobain C665.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.