WOD Contractor Grade Duct Tape Camouflage in Bulk (Multiple Sizes), DTCAM12
- WHOLESALE DUCT TAPE - We only sell duct tape by the case. You can mix and match sizes in order to get a larger discount (Note: total rolls per case may change depending on tape size).
- THE RIGHT TAPE FOR THE JOB - WOD Repair tape all-weather is ideal for sealing, waterproofing, winterizing your home, hanging plastic sheeting, and other emergency repairs. May be use as a floor marking tape for social distancing in schools, businesses, supermarkets, and more.
- HAND DISPENSABLE - Tape can be torn easily and evenly across web. It has different layers which can be separated effortlessly. Tape adheres well to a variety of surfaces. It has a strong waterproof backing that keeps out moisture and resists wear and tear for an extended period of time
- FOR YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS - WOD Heavy Duty Duct Tape is used as a quality weatherproof packaging tape for export shipments. It has endless possibilities and utilities when it comes to household puttering. It helps waterproof the piano hinges on a sail box and secures the latch on the hoses to lock them in place during unloading of chemical tanks and secures the caps on the hoses during transport to the tank wash.
- PEACE OF MIND SHOPPING 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! - We sell duct tape if you are not satisfied, we will do our due diligence to make sure you are completely satisfied with the product and service. Just send us an email, and we promise to make it right!
Heavy Duty Contractor Grade Duct Tape. The polyethylene-coated cloth with a natural rubber based adhesive included to this tape is of high quality and makes the application easy and useful on uneven surfaces. Materials also control tape from twisting or curling. This excellent water resistance tape can be torn and removed off easily. An exported shipment needs a careful packaging to ensure it is waterproof and safe. Vinyl repairing, wrapping a parcel, and ductwork sealing are usages of this tape.
Duct Tape Benefits
- High-quality material for easy and useful application on uneven surfaces.
- Excellent water and abrasion resistance.
- For Color Coding or ductwork sealing and seaming.
Great for Contractor Industries
Heavy Duty Contractor Grade Duct Tape has excellent shear values to surface and backing. It has good conformability and excellent resistance to tear. Used in HVAC industry to provide an excellent seal for thermal insulation and air conditioning ducts; as a moisture barrier for both indoor and outdoor applications; asbestos abatement applications; quality waterproof packaging tape for export shipments; for splicing, vinyl repair, protecting, and bundling.
This fun and colorful tape can be a creative purchase for your crafty kid. A stagehand can use it for several jobs and applications.
- Adhesive: Natural Rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: 63 Mesh polyethylene coated cloth
- Thickness: 11.8 Mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 36 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 30 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -31°F to 176°F
- Core: 3" in. diameter neutral
Alternative to: CDT-80CAM, Berry Plastics Polyken 227; IPG AC43; Shurtape PC-621, PC-625, and PC-721; Ideal 469; Scapa 146; Tesa 64663; Achem DT39.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.
Full Pricing Table
Camo - Camo
|ROLL SIZE||RLS/CS (ROLLS PER CASE)||QUANTITY ORDERING|
|49" (1250mm) LOG||1|