Premium Grade Aluminum Foil Tape with Liner
WOD AF-FSK-A is an Aluminum Foil Tape is a 3-way fiberglass scrim, dead soft aluminum foil and Kraft paper tape coated with a synthetic rubber adhesive that's carried on a removable paper release liner (3.2-mil thick). Since the foil is malleable, this tape can conform to curved and other irregular surfaces, maximizing contact with the adhesive for a stronger bond. It has a fast, positive grab to the insulation surface, and can be used as an effective closure system for mineral wool or fiberglass insulation systems that contain foil.
WOD AF-FSK-A FSK tape seals joints and seams on fiberglass duct board with an aluminum face. By providing a vapor barrier, it keeps the integrity of the system strong and intact.
- For heat reflection and dissipation
- Masking in paint stripping, and electroplating
- Sealing vent seams Tape
- Uses include general repair, sealing hot and cold air ducts (excellent HVAC tape), duct insulation systems, sealing aluminum, stainless and plastic seams / joints, temporary repair of metal surfaces, and copper pipe fixing
- Rigid ducts and other sealing applications
- Foil-faced or foil-reinforced duct insulation
- Adhesive: synthetic rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: aluminum foil/fiberglass scrim/kraft paper
- Release Liner: Siliconized paper
- Thickness: 7.2 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 91 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 28 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -4°F to 176°F
- Roll Back Tack: 8 inches
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Nashua 338FSK
Note: Items can be custom converted to your needs. Call or E-mail us now for Details!
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.
Full Pricing Table
50 YD - Silver
|ROLL SIZE||RLS/CS (ROLLS PER CASE)||QUANTITY ORDERING|