Fiberglass Reinforced Water Activated Gummed Kraft Paper Tape
WOD WAT Tape is designed with industrial grade adhesion to empower individuals and business personnel for sealing overfilled packages. The reinforced fiberglass backbone and reasonable weight holding capacity strengthen the surface to resist scratches and abrasion and provide an extra layer of protection for high volume shipping. Tape is engineered with a water activated gum adhesive that remains closed post activation to ensure no quick fall off or detach. It helps the tape to withstand light duty application challenges. The tape is easy to dispense off the roll and install. The material used in this tape resists curling, breaking, and unnecessary splitting and makes it durable. Wetting the tape in the water makes the dispensing convenient and activates the adhesive to help it bond instantly to the necessary surfaces.
This Kraft Tape is ideal for light duty general purpose packaging and sealing. Other applications include sealing storage boxes, moving boxes, shipping boxes, packaging mailboxes, packing for a library, & cartons. Also, used for mending boxes, repairing cartons, reinforcing weaker boxes, repairing damaged boxes, boxes for vinyl records, & crafts and kids activities.
- High level of adhesion and weight holding capacity encourages individuals and business personnel to pack overfilled packages
- The reinforced fiberglass backbone and weight holding capacity strengthen the surface to resist scratches and abrasion
- Engineered with a water activated gum adhesive that remains closed post activation to ensure no quick fall off or detach
- Being resistant to water, moisture, dew, UV helps this tape to withstand rains, sunlight, and cold or freezing snowy temperatures
- Adhesive: starch fortified, odorless, non-toxic, water activated
- Carrier/Backing: Reinforced kraft paper, 110 fiberglass
- Tensile Strength: 25 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
Alternative to: IPG 233, 53811, K8069; Crowel R2N3L
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.