Premium Grade Pinstriping Marking Floor Splicing Vinyl Tape
WOD VTC606 Colored Vinyl Tape Product is of superior quality and with a long shelf-life. Tape has "write-on" capability. It provides a very effective vapor and moisture barrier. It is highly conformable and resistant to aging, sun, water, fungus, bacteria, oil, acids, alkalies and corrosive chemicals. It provides good abrasion, impact and rupture resistance. Vinyl Tape is also known as Dance Floor Tape, Marley Tape, or Splice Tape.
Tape is Available in 16 OSHA Colors
Black - White - Clear - Yellow - Red - Orange - Light Green - Kelly Green - Emerald Green - Sky Blue - Medium Blue - Dark Blue - Medium Brown - Dark Brown - Gray - Purple
*Light green, Medium blue & Medium brown STOCKED in 36 yd. lengths only.
Rainbow Pack Includes
Black - Brown - Dark Blue - Emerald Green - Gray - Kelly Green - Light Blue - Red - Orange - Purple - White - Yellow
- Color coding
- Lane marking (i.e. school gym floors all kind)
- Identify hazardous or restricted areas
- Marking tape for product during manufacturing process
- Striping on vehicles, Sporting equipment, & Boats
- Masking for hard chrome plating & anodizing
- Harness and pipe wrapping
- Duct and joint sealing
- Outlining designs on corn hole boards
- Use these white board tape lines for pin-striping, draping, charts, graphs, presentations, layouts, signs, hobbies, models, artwork.
Adhesive: Synthetic Rubber
Carrier/Backing: soft polyvinyl chloride (SPVC) film
Thickness: 6 mils (carrier, adhesive)
Adhesion: 22 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
Tensile Strength: 16 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
Service/Operating Temperature: -20°F to 176°F
Specification Met: Conforms to CID A-A-1689B, Type II (cancelled PPP-T-66E Type 1 Class 2)
Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: 3M 471 & 764; Permacel P-33 & P-34; Cantech 571; Shurtape VP410; Achem ST40; Decker 44; Patco 10; Achem 410 & 419.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.