Hazard Striped Safety Warning Tape
WOD VSWT186 is a Hazard Striped Safety Warning Tape designed for marking of hazardous areas and emergency exits to control a temporary crowd, indicate construction area warning, directing foot and vehicle traffic. This conformable soft PVC vinyl tape does not corrode copper, brass, steel, or aluminum metals and is suitable for lane marking, floor marking, and safety coding to comply with OSHA requirements per paragraph 1910.144 of the Federal Register.
The pressure sensitive rubber based adhesive and high quality vinyl used in this Safety Warning Tape makes it durable and resistant to weather and humidity. The high visibility make it a great choice for conveying an excellent visual awareness.
Tape is Available in 5 OSHA Colors
Black/Yellow - Red/White - Black/White - Green/White - *Magenta/Yellow
*Magenta/Yellow STOCKED in 36 yd. lengths only.
- Lane marking (i.e. school gym floors all kind)
- Identify hazardous or restricted areas
- Marking tape for product during manufacturing process
Adhesive: Synthetic Rubber
Carrier/Backing: Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film
Thickness: 6 mils (carrier, adhesive)
Adhesion: 13.7 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
Tensile Strength: 15 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
Service/Operating Temperature: 14°F to 176°F
Specification Met: OSHA 1910.144
Core: 3" Diameter
Colors and Typical Meaning:
- Black/yellow = Physical Hazard / Caution.
- Red / white = Fire Equipment / First Aid
- Black/white = Traffic / Housekeeping
- Green/white = Decorative Identification
- Magenta/yellow = Radiation Hazard
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.