Heavy Duty Filament Strapping Tape or String Reinforced Tape
WOD UFST75 Filament Tape is a fiberglass reinforced polypropylene rubber based pressure sensitive strapping tape applications include box closing, strapping, palletizing, box reinforcing and general bundling. It adheres quickly and strongly to a variety of surfaces including most plastics, metals, and fiberboard. with a 40 oz/in. adhesion, 4.5% elongation, and 3 in. neutral core.
WOD UFST75 Heavy Duty Filament Strapping Tape is a useful solution to bundle odd-shaped materials and seal packages. This tape can be used to secure loose parts during shipment and has superior carton sealing strength for your heaviest loads. Use WOD UFST75 to reinforce packages and as an economic alternative to plastic or metal strapping.
- Uses for the Heavy-Duty Tape include: Box closing and sealing, Reinforcing, Packaging, Carton sealing, Bundling operations, Holding, Strapping, and General bundling
- Used for tabbing/seaming in the metal fabricating industry.
- For home, business and industrial use
- Ideal choice for Entrepreneurs and current E-Commerce Businesses, Brick and Mortar Stores, Warehouses, Dropshippers, and More looking for Heavy Duty Packing Tape
- Great for reinforcement of shipping cartons as well as bundling and strapping of heavy goods and securing pallets, which are exposed to shocks during transport.
- There are some other innovative uses for strapping tape, including quickie book repair, in which the tape can be used to create a snug and flexible spine for a damaged book, and securing bundles of loose objects such as curtain rods for transit.
Adhesive: Synthetic Rubber
Carrier/Backing: Fiberglass filament reinforced polypropylene film
Thickness: 7.5 mils (carrier, adhesive)
Adhesion: 40 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
Tensile Strength: 330 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
Specification Met:ASTM D5330, Type II, (replaces PPP-T-97E, Type II)
Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Tesa 53311, IPG RG16, Cantech 188-00; Shurtape GS531; Permacel P-167, P-247; 3M 880NR, 893, 898.
Note: Most of our items can be custom converted to your Width and Length needs. Call or E-mail us now for Details!
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.