Premium Grade PTFE Fiberglass Fabric Teflon Tape Without Liner
WOD TFE28WL is a Teflon Tape designed to insulate a variety of vacuum sealer machines and electrical appliances. The impregnated fiberglass cloth is layered with high temperature silicone adhesive to withstand harsh environments and critical applications. The fiberglass cloth material consists of warp, fill yarns, chemical, electrical, and mechanical properties to ensure durability and make it resistant to high temperature, chemical, drug, and abrasion. The heating element of a vacuum sealer does not support deteriorated burnt out tape. The persistent attempts to accomplish sealing with the old distorted tape result in poor bag sealing and cause damage to the heating element sometimes. Ideal replacement to kill the barrier between the heating device and the bag.
WOD TFE28WL Teflon Glass Cloth Tape is a 2.8 mil Teflon™ (PTFE) Used primarily for insulation/protective barrier in a variety of electrical equipment and heat sealing bars, chute liners, gaskets, bearing surfaces, tabletop covers, guide rails and roll covers. Teflon tape is used to insulate heat sealing machines, electrical devices, guide conveyor device, conveyor chute equipment, bearing surfaces, tabletop and roll covers, and gaskets.
For high strength applications requiring increased durability, look no further than our premium WOD PTFE Glass Cloth Tape TFE28WL. Resistant to most chemicals, this reinforced PTFE tape provides a quick and durable solution to help reduce build-up on packaging and heat sealing machines. It functions as a longer-lasting, anti-stick or easy-release medium between surfaces where pressure, temperature changes and other factors may create a measure of adhesion. PTFE is chemical resistant and can be used as a temporary chemical barrier. The tape has a wide temperature use range, from -100°F/-73°C to 500°F/260°C, making it suitable for a variety of high temperature applications.
- Primarily used in Heat sealing machines.
- Provides a good barrier for the separation of dissimilar parts
- Protects surfaces helping reduce replacement parts
- Used in Roller wrapping, wire harnessing, squeak reduction, noise reduction, insulating, lining, shielding, protecting, composite bonding, flash breaking
- Designed to insulate a variety of vacuum sealer machines and electrical appliances.
- Fit virtually all FoodSaver series, incl. 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, GameSaver & Professional, and all Weston, Cabella's, Nesco, and Rival Seal-A-Meal models
- Ideal for virtually all FoodSaver models including 4800, 2244, 3240, 4440, 4865, 3880, 3460, 2840, 3840, 3835, 2440, 2450, 2860, 2240, 2840, FM2000, FM2100, GameSaver, Professional.
- Over the wire for vacuum sealers, under the wire for impulse sealers. Great for Weston Pro 2100, 2300 & more
Adhesive: Silicone How are adhesives different?
Carrier/Backing: Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Teflon impregnated fiberglass cloth
Release Liner: N/A
Thickness: 5 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
Adhesion: 43 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
Tensile Strength: 100 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
Dielectric Strength: 5,000 volts
Breaking Strength (Warp / Fill): 100 / 70 pounds per inch
Service/Operating Temperature: -100°F to 500°F
Elongation (Warp / Fill): 3.4% / 2%
Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: 3M 5451; DeWal 134-3; Saint Gobain SG25-03; Greenbelt 100-3S; W.F. Lake L40S-3; Taconic 6085-03; Chemfab 350-35; Lanmar 635-3; AFC 25003S
Note: Thicker backing helps extend the service life over thinner versions when subjected to abrasion and wear
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.