Appliance Grade Tensilised Non-Staining Strapping Tape
WOD PSTC45 Appliance-Grade Tensilised Non-Staining Strapping Tape is a specially designed tape made for holding and securing applications and features stain and adhesive transfer resistance. This medium duty tensilised polypropylene (TPP) strapping tape is made with a natural rubber adhesive system and features residue-free removal, Non Toxic, and no discoloration.
Using WOD PSTC45 Appliance-Grade Tensilised Non-Staining Strapping Tape during transport helps prevent damage to furniture, appliances, and other products. Shelves, loose bins, other small parts, and especially glass shelving can be kept in place during the move using this strapping tape and then removed without leaving a residue.
Tape is Available in 2 Colors
Blue - Ivory
- Used for palletizing & unitizing corrugated and paperboard boxes.
- Used for combining corrugated and cardboard boxes.
- Non-critical bundling applications
- Holding and securing doors, trim, shelves, and other small parts in the appliance industry
- Closing, holding, and securing in the automotive, furniture, and office equipment industries
- "L" clip and "C" clip closures and reinforcements
Adhesive: Natural Rubber
Carrier/Backing: Tensilized polypropylene (TPP)
Thickness: 4.5 mils (carrier, adhesive)
Adhesion: 64 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
Tensile Strength: 149 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Tesa 4298; American 497; IPG 815.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.