HI LO Transfer Tape with Extended Liner
WOD PR-ELTHL is a permanent/removable polyester-supported tape is a differential synthetic rubber with a polyester carrier and a 42# coated paper liner with finger-lift edge. Clear, lightweight adhesive for temporary bonding and repositioning on one side, permanent adhesive for long-term bonding on the other. Perfect for business forms, mailers & envelopes, labels and advertisements. Tissue carrier is laminated to a siliconized paper release liner. The release liner is printed with the words "TO EXPOSE ADHESIVE REMOVE LINER" which makes it ideal when the tape is put on items being sent to end users.
- Point-of-purchase displays and signs
- Perfect for mounting heavy posters & signs, promotional displays, inventory tags on cartons, and mounting name plates.
- For permanent poly bag sealing, board envelope and box fabrication
- For business forms presses and collators, tag and label mounting
- For packaging and box closure.
Adhesive: Synthetic Rubber How are adhesives different?
Carrier/Backing: Tissue paper
Release Liner: 42# siliconized paper w/ finger-lift edge
Thickness: 2.8 mil (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
Adhesion (Permanent Side): 50 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
Adhesion (Removable Side): 14 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
Service/Operating Temperature: 20°F to 140°F
Core: 3" Diameter
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.