Industrial Grade Polyester Card Splicing Tape & Printed Circuit Board Tape
WOD PFT35BS is a 2 mil polyester film coated with a 1.5 mil residue-free silicone adhesive. It is one of the cleanest and strongest splicing tapes available with high tack and high adhesion. Good chemical and heat resistance. Bonds well to treated papers, films, foils, etc. Used for splicing siliconized papers, films and non-woven materials in converting. Used for masking adhesive seams in metal bonding processes.
- Used for component packaging & electrical insulation, edge reinforcement on books, webs, and more
- Used for masking adhesive seams in metal bonding processes
- Protects surfaces from splashes and chemical fumes in tin/lead stripping and gold tab plating.
- suitable for photo processing chemistry, acids, oils, solvents, aging, water immersion and staining.
- For splicing siliconized papers, films and non-woven materials in converting.
Adhesive: Fully cured silicone How are adhesives different?
Carrier/Backing: Polyester (PET) film
Thickness: 3.5 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
Adhesion: 35 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
Tensile Strength: 44 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
Dielectric Strength: 6,000 volts
Service/Operating Temperature: -100°F to 350°F
Max Service/Operating Temperature (45 min.): 225°C (437°F)
Specification Met: UL510 Class B (130°C / 266°F)
Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Ideal 9209, 9211, 9212, 9249; TLC 934; 3M 8902, 8464; St. Gobain SP-2150, M830, M832; Scapa 572; Berry Plastics Polyken 781; Bondtec 293.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.