Double Coated Scrim Tape
WOD DCST91WBA Double Coated Scrim Tape is a thick polyester (PES/PVA) scrim tape coated on both sides with an aggressive, modified solvent free water based acrylic adhesive. The adhesive system is extremely aggressive, and will bond well to nearly all materials; even to difficult surfaces like foam, fabrics, PE and PP films. Used for permanent bonding of plastic, metal and wood (P.M.W.) surfaces and is primarily designed for use in bonding carpet and plastic baseboard molding to walls, ceilings, modular units, etc. It has good temperature, UV, aging, and water vapor resistance. APEO/APE Free. Comes on a gold 90 gr. siliconized paper release liner.
- Used for laminating foams and films (its thin characteristic makes it suitable for low-relief laminations)
- Used for permanent bonding of various materials such as fabrics, wallboard, plastic, metal and wood surfaces
- Used to make frames self-adhesive
- Used for general holding, joining, attaching, and laminating applications
- Adhesive: Solvent free water based modified acrylic
- Carrier/Backing: Polyester (PES/PVA) scrim
- Release Liner: Gold 90 gr. siliconized paper
- Thickness: 9.1 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 109 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -40°F to 203°F
- Adhesive Weight: 220 grams/square meter
- Core: 3" Diameter
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.