Double Sided Flatback Paper Golf Club Grip Tape
WOD DCPT70R Double Coated Flatback Paper Tape is a flatback paper coated on both sides with a high shear/very aggressive solvent based natural rubber resin adhesive system that bonds well to almost any surface. White crepe paper liner allows for both automatic and hand dispensing applications. WOD DCPT70R Double-Sided Flatback Paper Tape conforms well to rough and irregular surfaces and is excellent for installation of golf club grips. A recognized standard in the manufacture and repair of golf club grip application. Made in the U.S.
- Primarily used for Golf club manufacture and golf grip replacement and repair
- Bonding and laminating to a wide variety of plastics, metals, papers, also various types of parts to be machined
- For photograph mounting, carpet installation, textile manufacturing (“twister room”), steel-rule die (make-ready), and any application that requires two adhesive surfaces for joining.
- Point of purchase displays and mounting promotional items
- For mounting rubber or plastic printing plates
- For temporary hold for protective packaging material, such as foam or cardboard, used during shipment of manufactured goods
Adhesive: Solvent based natural rubber
Carrier/Backing: Flatback paper
Release Liner: White crepe paper
Thickness: 7 mils (carrier, adhesive)
Adhesion: 52 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
Tensile Strength: 34 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
Quick Stick: 20 ounces per inch
Specification Met: CID A-A-180B Type II Class A (Replaces UU-T-91)
Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: IPG 591; Tesa 4903; Shurtape GG200; DF65; Cantech 406-00.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.