Double Sided Crepe Paper Golf Grip Tape
WOD DCPT35R Double Coated Crepe Paper Tape is a high quality saturated crepe paper coated on both sides with an agressive natural rubber based adhesive wound on a white crepe paper liner.
WOD DCPT35R tape quick stick adhesive characteristics are used in the printing industry, textile manufacturing (twisting/spinning process), steel rule die-makers/die-cutters (make-ready), & carpet installation.
- Primarily used for factory and clubhouse golf grip installation; repairing/replacing golf club grips
- Used for core start-ups, splicing, holding, joining, attaching, mounting & laminating where high shear & high tack are required
- Used in splicing applications and core start up applications
- Bonding and laminating to a wide variety of plastics, metals, papers, also various types of parts to be machined
- For Removable stickers and labels and bottle outsert attachment
- Point of purchase displays and mounting promotional items
- For mounting rubber or plastic printing plates
- For temporary hold for protective packaging material, such as foam or cardboard, used during shipment of manufactured goods
Adhesive: Synthetic rubber
Carrier/Backing: Crepe paper
Release Liner: white siliconized paper
Thickness: 6 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
Adhesion: 47 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
Quick Stick: 20 oz/in
Tensile Strength: 23 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: IPG 592; Shurtape GG 200; DF 63.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.