Double Sided Crepe Paper Tape
WOD DCPT15WBA Double Coated Crepe Paper Tape is a white crepe paper coated on both sides with a very high tack modified acrylic adhesive. Supplied on a white siliconized paper liner. This double-sided tape good temperature, UV, aging & water vapor resistance characteristics makes it ideal for general purpose splicing, mounting, bonding, laminating and holding of nameplates. WOD DCPT15WBA Double-Sided Paper Tape adheres to nearly all materials, even difficult surfaces like foams and PE films. Adhesive has a one hour dwell time.
- Bonding and laminating to a wide variety of plastics, metals, papers, also various types of parts to be machined
- For removable stickers and labels and bottle outsert attachment
- Point of purchase displays and mounting promotional items
- For mounting rubber or plastic printing plates
- For temporary hold for protective packaging material, such as foam or cardboard, used during shipment of manufactured goods
Adhesive: Modified water based acrylic
Carrier/Backing: Crepe paper
Release Liner: White 80 gr. siliconized paper
Thickness: 3.5 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
Adhesion (1 hr. dwell): 58.5 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
Quick Stick: 20 oz/in
Tensile Strength: 23 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
Service/Operating Temperature: -40°F to 212°F
Core: 3" Diameter
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.