Double Sided Polyester Tape
WOD DCPE75A Double Coated Film Tape is a clear polyester film coated with a very aggressive, high tack and high shear solvent based acrylic adhesive. This product comes with a dimensionally stable Red PP release liner making it suitable for precision die-cut applications.
WOD DCPE75A has excellent temperature, UV, aging, water vapor, and good plasticizer resistance.
- Mounting ABS plastic parts in the car industry
- Self-adhesive mounting of rubber/EPDM profiles
- Mounting decorative profiles and mouldings in the furniture industry
- Mounting battery packs, lenses and touch-screens in electronic devices
- Mounting and bonding in the appliance industry.
Adhesive: Solvent Based Acrylic
Carrier/Backing: Polyester (PET) film
Release Liner: Red PP Liner
Thickness: 7.5 mils (carrier, adhesive)
Adhesion (1 min. dwell): 88 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
Tensile Strength: 14 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
Service/Operating Temperature (Long Term): Up to 320°F
Service/Operating Temperature (Short Term): Up to 356°F
Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Tesa 4965, Lohman 373, Adchem 488M-PP-54.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.