Double Sided Polyester Tape
WOD DCPE35HM Double Coated Film Tape is a clear thin polyester film coated with an aggressive synthetic hot melt rubber adhesive and wound on a 2.7 mil white siliconized paper release liner. It offers superior moisture resistance in humid conditions once bonded. WOD DCPE35HM double-sided film tape has excellent quick-stick properties and offers moderate temperature resistance. Perfect for splicing of papers, plastics, films, foils, etc. Used in general purpose bonding, mounting, and laminating applications (nameplates, mouse pad assembly, etc.). The tape has an environmentally friendly solventless adhesive and is RoHS compliant. DCPE35HM offers the most adhesion of any clear film tape we sell that is coated with a rubber adhesive on both sides.
- Ideal for laminating difficult substrates and various webs, such as foams and foils.
- For foam gasketing and sound attenuation
- Attach decorative trim, cork and felt
- For bonding trims in automotive and other industries
- For mounting plastic and wooden trims, mounting decorative POS materials and displays, mounting signs and scales, mounting and bonding in the appliance industry.
Adhesive: Synthetic hot melt rubber
Carrier/Backing: Polyester (PET) film
Release Liner: White siliconized paper
Thickness: 3.5 mils (carrier, adhesive)
Adhesion: 64 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
Service/Operating Temperature: -4°F to 180°F
Specification Met: RoHS compliant
Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Adchem 3175M; Venture 512; Scapa S-662.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.