Commercial Grade Aluminum Foil Tape with Liner
WOD AFT32R Aluminum Foil Tape is coated with a pressure-sensitive hot melt synthetic rubber adhesive (underside of tape looks like uncolored silver aluminum foil). The tape comes on a white paper release liner. The tape features a malleable foil which conforms well to irregular and curves surfaces. Its aggressive adhesive provides quick, positive grab.
WOD AFT32R is an all-weather general purpose used in fiberglass duct board systems (on seams and joints to maintain the integrity of the vapor barrier) and on FSK systems. Tape performs well at both low and elevated temperatures and is flame retardant. Used in the construction industry for joining elastomeric insulation systems.
The surface to which the tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of any grease or oil.
- For heat reflection and dissipation
- Masking in paint stripping, and electroplating
- Used for vapor barrier protection and waterproof sealing
- Uses include general repair, sealing hot and cold air ducts (excellent HVAC tape), duct insulation systems, sealing aluminum, stainless and plastic seams / joints, temporary repair of metal surfaces, and copper pipe fixing
- If you're planning on attending Burning Man, you should know that you can use WOD AFT32R aluminum foil tape to cover over and seal the seams of your Hexayurt shelter. It can withstand high winds, temperature swings, sandstorms and physical abuse.
- Adhesive: Hot melt synthetic rubber adhesive
- Carrier/Backing: Aluminum Foil
- Release Liner: Paper
- Thickness: 1.6 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 91 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 12.6 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -22°F to 176°F
- Elongation: 3%
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Ideal 4558.
Note: Items can be custom converted to your needs. Call or E-mail us now for Details!
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.