Office Supply Clear Invisible Stationery Tape
WOD INV-20M-1 is a Hand Tearable Office Supply Clear Invisible Stationery Tape that is designed as a write-on translucent frosty-white invisible mending tape with solvent based acrylic adhesive to help maintain a moderate hold on all necessary surfaces. you can stick or re-stick each dispensed piece as per the demand of the project.
WOD INV-20M-1 With the original matte finish, this premium tape offers virtual invisibility for all necessary applications. It also fits most of the desktop dispensers to allow you to cut it proportionally in size when needed. This tape is made of high quality material and does not tear or turn untidy before application. With premium construction, this tape resists tearing or splitting and withstands critical applications. This sturdy tape blends on paper beautifully and turns almost invisible post application.
- For Prescription/label protection & overlamination
- NON-GLARE for bar code applications, suitable for electronic scanning.
- Write-on translucent frosty-white invisible mending tape
- Ideal for sealing envelopes, insulating letters, protecting mailing documents, and taping torn papers.
- Used for wrapping gifts or presents, labeling items, crafting and DIY projects, binding papers or music sheets, taping construction paper, wrapping, school projects, posters, sticking other items on glass windows, and miscellaneous household jobs.
- Works great for films and burning screens for screen printing.
- Adhesive: solvent based acrylic How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: 25 micron polypropylene (PP) film
- Thickness: 2 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 19 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 20 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Elongation: 140%
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: 3M 810; STA 1214; Achem 32G, LM23 & MT23; Cantech 280-00.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.
Full Pricing Table
72 YD - Translucent
|ROLL SIZE||RLS/CS (ROLLS PER CASE)||QUANTITY ORDERING|
|49" (1250mm) LOG||1||