WOD Cabel Zone Tape
Cabel Zone Tape is used to manage cables, cords & wires and avoid accidental tripping & unplugging in warehouses, convention centers, theaters, etc. The center length on the adhesive side of the tape has a plastic coating ("DEAD ZONE") that creates an adhesive-free zone or channel for cables so they do not get gummy with adhesive residue. Removes cleanly from most surfaces. Hand-tearable.
- Cable tape is ideal for use in theaters, convention centers, concert halls, garages and other places that combine large amounts of cable and wire with frequent visitors.
- Securing cables
- Reduces accidental tripping and unplugging
- Adhesive: Natural Rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: 70 mesh polyethylene coated cloth
- Thickness: 11.8 Mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 35 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 29 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -31°F to 176°F
- Core: 3" in. diameter neutral
"Dead Zone" Widths
- 3" inch(75mm) = 40mm dead zone
- 4" inch(100mm) = 57mm dead zone
- 6" inch(150mm) = 80mm dead zone
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.
Full Pricing Table
40 YD - Black/yellow
|ROLL SIZE||RLS/CS (ROLLS PER CASE)||QUANTITY ORDERING|