Advanced Strength Industrial Grade Duct Tape
WOD CDT-HS is an Advanced Strength Industrial Grade Hazard Stripe Duct Tape. The polyethylene-coated cloth with a natural rubber based adhesive included to this tape is of high quality and makes the application easy and useful on uneven surfaces; This striped safety warning tape is used for permanent and temporary marking of hazardous areas, aisles, stairs, wires, cords, etc. Ideal for use in manufacturing, as well as in convention/exhibition halls, residential/ commercial sites. Hand-tearable and easy to use. Peels off easily upon removal, leaving no residue on most surfaces.
- Leaves no residue on most surfaces
- Hand-tearable and easy to use.
- Great for Marking Hazardous Areas
- Adhesive: Natural Rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: 63 Mesh polyethylene coated cloth
- Thickness: 11.8 Mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 36 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 30 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -31°F to 176°F
- Core: 3" in. diameter neutral
Alternative to: Tesa 64662; IPG AC30 and AC36; 3M 6969; Scapa 248; Shurtape PC-610 and PC-620; Berry Plastics Polyken 223; Nashua 398.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.
Full Pricing Table
60 YD - Black/yellow
|ROLL SIZE||RLS/CS (ROLLS PER CASE)||QUANTITY ORDERING|
|49" (1250mm) LOG||1||